Our Infant Program has been designed to stimulate, respect and nurture your baby. We work closely with our families to ensure that we are providing the best possible care for your infant. Studies show that infants need security most of all. Research also indicates that this is a one of the most formative times during a person’s life.
Our Infant Program has many different levels and is customized to each child based upon their stage of growth, needs and family values.
What we know is that the human brain grows as a result of what they learn. In the first two years, babies learn by reacting to what they experience through their senses. Everything goes into their mouth; they kick mobiles and pull the string on a wheeled toy to discover what these objects do. Eventually they learn that kicking the mobile will cause it to play music or spin, and that pulling the strings will bring the toys closer to them.
Our infant teachers are highly trained in infant development and we have thoughtfully created an environment to assist with your child’s needs and help aid brain development and growth, as well as provide a loving, safe and secure relationship.
Our Infant Program includes:
- Daily parent update notes
- Small teacher-child ratios
- Individual napping schedule
- Individual eating plans
- Visual stimulation
- Manipulatives to stimulate your child with color and sensory integration
- Enriched language and literacy development
- Love, safe and secure bonding
- High level of open communication between staff and families
- Education, and resources for families.
We also provide a private area for parents to relax and nurse their baby.